From as little as £5 a month, regular gifts help to:
• Cost of equipment and vehicles needed to rescue animals
• Provide veterinary treatment and round-the-clock care
• Help keep our bat flight cage running
• Provide appropriate accommodation for recovery and rehabilitation to suit all animal species
• Support successful releases and on-going data collection
It costs us £15 to rescue, rehabilitate a small rodent.
It costs us £50 to rescue, rehabilitate a small bird.
It costs us £25 to rescue, rehabilitate a bat.
It costs us £60 to rescue, rehabilitate a small hedgehog.
Donate items that you no longer need to help us save our wildlife!
We are in need of:
Hamster cages/bird cages
Indoor rabbit cages
Food and water bowls
Cat/dog food wet and dry
Reptile heat mats
Milk bottle lids
Please view our amazon wish list, you can select products that will benefit our wildlife and the carers.