From as little as £5 a month, regular gifts help to:
• Cost of equipment and vehicles needed to rescue animals
• Provide veterinary treatment and round-the-clock care
• Help keep our bat flight cage running
• Provide appropriate accommodation for recovery and rehabilitation to suit all animal species
• Support successful releases and on-going data collection
It costs us £15 to rescue, rehabilitate a small rodent.
It costs us £50 to rescue, rehabilitate a small bird.
It costs us £25 to rescue, rehabilitate a bat.
It costs us £60 to rescue, rehabilitate a small hedgehog.
Donate items that you no longer need to help us save our wildlife!
We are in need of:
Hamster cages/bird cages
Indoor rabbit cages
Food and water bowls
Cat/dog food wet and dry
Reptile heat mats
Milk bottle lids
Please view our amazon wish list, you can select products that will benefit our wildlife and the carers.
NEED TO PUT LINK IN HERE